Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- View financial information from one secure site
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Download account information into Quickbooks®, Quicken®, or MicrosoftMoney®
- Reorder checks
- Initiate Stop Payments
System Requirements:The Internet Banking System requires 128-bit SSL security. If you receive a message indicating that the site requires 128-bit SSL security, you may need to install a 128-bit update or patch for your browser.
Save time, checks and stamps with this safe and secure bill payment service while paying anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States. Payments can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
No need to wait for your statement to be delivered, view it online. 24 months of statement history is automatically stored, so print only what you need.
- Login to Online Banking
- From the Home Page, click the account name
- To the right of the Current Balance, click on the Statement link
- Electronic Statement Delivery notice is on the right
- Click the “Electronic Only Statement Delivery”
- Review the disclosure and enter the confirmation code presented as a PDF pop-up
Mobile Banking Apps for Apple® and Android®
Login using your Online Banking Access ID and Passcode to bank wherever you are using your mobile device. View account balances, transfer between your Savings Bank accounts, search transaction history, pay bills, deposit checks and find SBMC banking centers and ATM locations. (Standard mobile web fees may apply. Contact your mobile carrier for more information).
- Download the SBMC Mobile App to your mobile device from the Apple® App Store or Android® Play Store.
- Log in using your SBMC Online Banking Access ID and Passcode.
- Answer the security questions the first time you log into the SBMC Mobile App.
Control your SBMC Debit Card from your mobile phone with the MobiMoney App for Apple® and Android®.
- Turn your card on or off
- Receive instant alerts on your mobile device
- Set merchant preferences and threshold amounts
- Limit usage based on location
Use this free service as often as you like. Your telephone can connect you to account information 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, by calling (877) 477-1154.
Trusteer Rapport is security software that is designed to provide important added protection to your online banking session. Trusteer Rapport is highly recommended as an additional layer of security to any anti-virus or security software you already use. By protecting your internet connection and creating a tunnel for safe communication with your Savings Bank online banking website, Trusteer Rapport helps block malicious attempts to steal money from your account.
- Provided to our customers free of charge
- Downloads in minutes
- Future updates are free and automatic